1. I’m a very sentimental person. I’ve always been the sibling/family member who keeps things for the longest. When I was growing up, one of my favourite things to keep was my old cloths and birthday cards. I’ve still got cards given to me 4 years ago in my drawer Lol! I just have this habit of keeping everything that I find sentimental. My favourite sentimental item at the moment, is the frame gifted to me by my mum for my 21st birthday. I like to keep everything I do documented and kept.
2. When I’m feeling down, I go through my photo albums. I always go through my photo album with a smile on my face. I love memories. It’s like a therapy to me. They remind you of the good times and gives you the confidence that better times are coming.
3. I’m an emotional person. Sometimes I try to hide my emotions because I don’t want to feel weak or vulnerable. The only reason I might come across as defensive is because I’m trying to express my emotions.
4. I don’t like people feeling sorry for me. I like it when people care about me, but one of the reasons I try not to open up is because I don’t want them feeling sorry for me. I believe that life happens to all of us. The good happens and the true grit to survive happens too. Also, when people say they feel sorry for someone, I feel like they are making whatever situation it is, looks even worse than it already is.
5. I find cleaning therapeutic. I enjoy cleaning when I’m stressed or when I’m angry and want to keep calm. Having a clean house allows me to tidy up my mind and brings me fresh ideas. Having a clean space makes me feel fresh, productive and happy!.