Affirmations are used to promote self confidence and believe in your own abilities.
At some point in our lives, we’ve affirmed ourselves without even realising it. By saying things like:
• “Everything is possible”
• “I’ve got what it takes to get that job, that degree, etc…
• “I will try my best”
However, do affirmations actually work? Yes they do.
Affirmations has helped me remain positive. It as worked as a tool in achieving my goals and as helped me develop a success-oriented mindset.
Also, authors like Mark Manson, Vex king, Jen Sincero, have all mentioned in their books how affirmation works and how it has worked for them.
I’ve learnt to replace negative thoughts like:
⁃ “I’m tired and I don’t have the energy to do that right now”.
To affirmations like:
⁃ I can do it and I’m going to get it done now.
This particular thought often occurs whenever I do not have the motivation to read or write for my blog. However, replacing it with a positive affirmation has been one of the ways I get through it.
I will recommend you create a daily affirmations for yourself and you will be surprised how this will boost your motivation and confidence. (With action). When you believe you can do something, your actions follow.
My everyday affirmations are:
• I am so proud of myself
• I believe in myself
• I will always get it done
• Today is going to be a great day
• I have the power to change my life
• I am open to receiving all the good things life will bring my way
• I am blessed and grateful
• Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
• My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is full of prosperity.
• My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
Kenny’s takeaway quoteAffirmations are used to help us create the reality we want—often in terms of making (or attracting) wealth, love, beauty, and happiness. ~ Kathryn J Lively